WTN300: Wireless Cold Chain Temperature/RH Sensor
The WTN300 is a wireless temperature/RH sensor node operating in the Sub-GHz band. It is powered by two AAA batteries. Sleep mode power consumption is less than 2 microamps.
Multiple geographies supported
- FCC (900 MHz band) certified Radio
- ETSI (868 MHz band) certified Radio
- India (865-867 MHz band) compliant Radio
This node talks to a WiSense gateway with WIFI, RS-232, RS-485, serial over USB simple UART interface.
The node supports three different types of temperature sensors
- DS18B20 over I2C link (-55 deg C to + 50 degrees C)
- PT-100/PT-1000 (-100 deg C to +50 degrees C)
- TMP102 for ambient air sensing (-5 to +50 degrees C)
It uses the HIH8120 for relative humidity.
Installation is simple. Insert two AAA batteries and switch on the node. It will automatically connect to the gateway and start sending data. The gateway will send data to the configured endpoint which can be local or in the cloud. Supported standards/formats include MQTT, JSON, HTTP, HTTPS etc.
For more information on WiSense products, please visit wisense.in.