RH/T Sensor with 3D Printed Enclosure
WiSense is now offering a “Relative Humidity and Temperature Sensor” (WXI-RH/T-10) for demanding applications.
WXI-RH/T-10 (With internal Antenna)
The sensor itself is located inside a 3D printed enclosure. It is connected by a cable to an IP-65 enclosure containing all the electronics (micro-controller, Radio, Battery etc).
The sensor node can be customized according to customer requirement. Here is a list of customizable components –
- USA – FCC compliant (902 – 928 MHz Ban)
- EU – ETSI compliant (868 MHz Band)
- India – WPC Compliant (865-867 MHz Band)
- We can replace standard sensor with customer specified sensor
- We can also include more than one sensor of any type. Each sensor node can support multiple sensors.
- Internal to the enclosure
- External (connected to the radio through panel mount U.Fl to SMA cable assembly)
We can change the enclosure based on customer specified material, dimensions and ingress protection rating. The default is an ABS enclosure, 120 mm x 80 mm x 55 mm in size and IP-65 rating.
Specs of the default sensor used in WXI-RH/T-10
- Temperature Sensor
- Operating Range: -25°C to +60°C
- Resolution: 14 bit (0.01°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Repeatability: ±0.1°C
- Drift: < 0.05 °C/yr
- Humidity Sensor
- 0 to 100% Relative Humidity ( Non- Condensing)
- Resolution: 14 bit (0.01%RH)
- Accuracy: ±2.0%RH
- Repeatability: ±0.2%RH
- Drift: < 0.5 %RH/yr (Normal condition)
- Filter cap to resist condensation.
Here is a snapshot of the WiSense cloud dashboard showing sensor data received from a customer’s factory. The wireless sensor node is inside a steam chamber with relative humidity reaching 99 % and temperature above 40 deg C.
Pic below shows a steaming chamber in which one of the sensor nodes was placed. The sensor nodes are sending data to an external gateway node with WiFi back-haul (WSGWIX-110).
For more information on WiSense products, please visit wisense.in.